Friday, March 18, 2016

MY FAVORITES

MY FAVORITES

(Phil 4:13) I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

(Mat 18:20) For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

(Mat 17:20) He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

(Psa 4:8) I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
(Psa 100:2 NIV) "Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs."
(Psa 100:3 NIV) "Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."
A cheerful heart is good medicine.
MY RIGHTEOUSNESS DRAWS NEAR SPEEDILY, MY SALVATION IS ON THE WAY. ISAIAH 15:5
(Josh 1:9 NIV) "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."