Friday, March 18, 2016

THE PRAYER PAGE


THE PRAYER PAGE

------------------------------------

Psalm 6:9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
Psalm 66:19 verily God hath heard; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
Psalm 102:17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
God loves us all (everyone) and hears us when we pray.
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3




"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and
the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he
who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8


The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous
and his ears are attentive to their cry; Psalm 34:15



Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to
pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. James
5:14




Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4