Friday, March 18, 2016

READ DANIELLE'S FAVS

READ DANIELLE'S FAVS

Psa 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
Psa 91:12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
Psa 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
Psa 91:15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
(2 Cor 4:7 NIV) "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."

(2 Cor 4:8 NIV) "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;"

(2 Cor 4:9 NIV) "persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."

Bible Study:
Psalms 91:11-14

3 tips for Spiritual Growth:
Seed it- begin your relationship with God
Feed it- take action by caring for your relationship everyday
Weed it- take time to weed out areas of your life that need change 

(1 Peter 3:3-4) about beauty.  Well I realize that I tend to judge people by
their outer appearances and sometimes I get really caught up in how I look
and that kinda stuff.  This verse really got me b/c not only did it explain
that real beauty is inside, but also that beauty should be the "UNFADING
beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit".  The concept of unfading beauty had
become important to me b/c I have been thinking and worrying alot lately
about becoming a wrinkly old grouch but I now think that the more I work on
having a 'gentle + quiet spirit' now, the more beauty (the inner kind) I'll
have later.