Wednesday, January 17, 2024

bible verses for the day 1-17-24

 And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang: "Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever.”

— Revelation 5:13




—



No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

1 Corinthians 10:13 


—


God, I don't know how I would do it without you, thank you.


—


"You need My grace in order to live in the present.”


—


"Believe that I know what I am doing and My way is perfect.”


—


"I want you to rejoice today, refusing to worry about tomorrow.”


—