Wednesday, February 28, 2024

bible verses for the day 2-28-24

 I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness. Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power.

— Psalm 145:1-4

—


God wants to place his peace in your heart. He wants it all today. 1 Peter 5:7


—


God’s Word says, “Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples” (Psalm 96:3).


—


"You have a powerful source of happiness within you: the Holy Spirit!”


—


"Remember that I made you just the way I want you to be. You are a jewel in My crown.”


—


"Remind yourself frequently that I live inside you and I am mighty!”


—


"I am in your midst, and I am mighty!"