Wednesday, April 10, 2024

bible verses for the day 4-10-24

Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises! For God is the King over all the earth. Praise him with a psalm! God reigns above the nations, sitting on his holy throne.

— Psalm 47:6-8


"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)



"Nothing is too big or too small for me.”



"Wait with Me while My healing Presence shines brightly upon and within you.”



God is at work in your life. Trust HIM!



"Even your mistakes and sins can be recycled into something good, through My transforming grace.”



The Lord is my strength and my song, he has given me victory! This is my God, and I will praise him,

my father’s God, and I will exalt him!

- Exodus 15:2




 

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:6-8