Sunday, April 14, 2024

bible verses for the day 4-14-24

 Praise the Lord, for he has shown me the wonders of his unfailing love. He kept me safe when my city was under attack. In panic I cried out, "I am cut off from the Lord!" But you heard my cry for mercy and answered my call for help.

— Psalm 31:21-22


 

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 

1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4



"Have patience, God isn't finished yet." Philippians 1:6




Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.-Proverbs 16:24



The Bible says, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb” (Psalm 139:13)



"Rest in the knowledge that I am taking care of you and all that concerns you.”



"Take time to seek My Face and My will rather than rushing ahead without clear direction.”



"Keep your eyes and ears fully open. Hints of heaven are all around you!”



glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;  perseverance, character and character, hope. Romans 5:3 ><> 



"A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones." - Proverbs 14:30