Wednesday, January 29, 2025

bible verses for the day 1-29-25

 Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name goes all the glory for your unfailing love and faithfulness.

— Psalm 115:1



—



 

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

Mark 9:35


—-


"Keep your focus on Me.”


—-


"I am training you to hold in your heart a dual focus: My continual Presence & the hope of heaven.”


—-


"But I say, problems are a chance for you to be lifted up and made stronger,”


—-


"I am pleased with you, My child. Though you are still a work in progress”


—


If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you.


—


Praying I never lose sight of this truth: There's nothing ordinary about being in the presence of a holy God through worship. It's a miraculous gift … every single time.


—


"In My radiant Light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away.”


—


"When My Presence is the focal point of your consciousness all the pieces of your life fall into place


—