Tuesday, July 28, 2026

bible verses for the day 7-28-26

 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises ...

Psalm 138:1

—-



 

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14 


—-


You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely. —Psalm 139:1-4


—-


ALWAYS put your hope in God! (Hosea 12:6)


—-

Situations change for better and for worse, but God's word never changes.



"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart" (Galatians 6:9)


—-


God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, and making a way even when you don't see one.


—-


"Open yourself fully to My transforming Presence.”