Sunday, April 14, 2024

bible verses for the day 4-14-24

 Praise the Lord, for he has shown me the wonders of his unfailing love. He kept me safe when my city was under attack. In panic I cried out, "I am cut off from the Lord!" But you heard my cry for mercy and answered my call for help.

— Psalm 31:21-22

—


 

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 

1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4


—


"Have patience, God isn't finished yet." Philippians 1:6



—


Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.-Proverbs 16:24


—


The Bible says, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb” (Psalm 139:13)


—


"Rest in the knowledge that I am taking care of you and all that concerns you.”


—


"Take time to seek My Face and My will rather than rushing ahead without clear direction.”


—


"Keep your eyes and ears fully open. Hints of heaven are all around you!”


—


glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;  perseverance, character and character, hope. Romans 5:3 ><> 


—


"A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones." - Proverbs 14:30


—