Wednesday, April 17, 2024

bible verses for the day 4-17-24

 Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again — my Savior and my God!

— Psalm 42:5

—



 

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18


—


Whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for the sake of Jesus Christ & the Gospel will save it. Mark 8:35


—



"I am training you to keep your thoughts on Me.”


—


"Pause before responding to people or situations, giving My Spirit space to act through you.”


—


"The secret of being content is childlike trust in Me.”


—


The LORD is king! Let the earth rejoice! ...Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Psalm 97:1-2


—


Jesus, I know you are faithful and true. Thank you for loving me.


—


Why are you downcast, O my soul?

Why so disturbed within me?

Put your hope in God,

for I will yet praise him,

my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11



—


In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;

in the morning I lay my requests before you

and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3



—