Wednesday, May 8, 2024

bible verses for the day 5-8-24

 Trust in God! We can only see a little bit down the road but God can see around every curve.



We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.-Proverbs 16:9



"The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory..." –1 Corinthians 15:56–57



"Check your heart from time to time, to see if fear and discouragement are loitering there.”




"Tell Me everything that is worrying you, and I will guide you

through your troubles. I promise."




"I have already paid the penalty for all the things in your life—past, present, and future”



I need God in every single moment of my life.





When hope is lost, I'll call you Savior. When pain surrounds, I'll call you Healer. When silence falls



"The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace" - Exodus 14:14



I will shout for joy and sing your praises, for you have ransomed me.

 Psalm 71:23





 

Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:5-6