Friday, March 18, 2016

Bible verses on God

Bible verses on God

(1 John 4:8 NIV) "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
(Rom 3:23 NIV) "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
(1 Cor 15:3 NIV) "For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,"
(1 John 4:14 NIV) "And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world."
(John 1:12 NIV) "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--"
(1 John 1:9 NIV) "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
(Psa 119:11 NIV) "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
(John 14:15 NIV) ""If you love me, you will obey what I command."
(Acts 1:8 NIV) "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.""

(Acts 22:15 NIV) "You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard."