Friday, March 18, 2016

Bible verses on Encouragement

Bible verses on Encouragement

(Psa 42:11 NIV) "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."

(Psa 86:1 NIV) "A prayer of David. Hear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy." (Psa 86:2 NIV) "Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you." (Psa 86:3 NIV) "Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long."

(Psa 147:1 NIV) "Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

(Psa 116:1 NIV) "I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy." (Psa 116:2 NIV) "Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live."


(Psa 119:33 NIV) "Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end."
(Psa 23:1 NIV) "A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." (Psa 23:2 NIV) "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters," (Psa 23:3 NIV) "he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." (Psa 23:4 NIV) "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."