Friday, March 18, 2016

JESUS IS LOVE

JESUS IS LOVE

-----------------------------

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that 
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
john 3:16

--------------
He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless 
the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land your grain, new wine and 
oil the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land 
that he swore to your forefathers to give you.
Deuteronomy 7:13

------------------

the LORD gives sight to the blind, 
the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, 
the LORD loves the righteous.
Psalm 146:8

-----------------

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: 
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; 
I have drawn you with loving-kindness.
Jeremiah 31:3

-------------------

The LORD your God is with you, 
he is mighty to save. 
He will take great delight in you, 
he will quiet you with his love, 
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

--------------------------

No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have 
believed that I came from God.
john 16:27

--------------------

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and 
by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage 
your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

-------------------------

Love, Brotherly

A new command I give you Love one another. As I have loved you, so you 
must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my 
disciples, if you love one another.
John 13:34-35 

------------------

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil cling to what is good. Be 
devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above 
yourselves.
Romans 12:9-10 


-------------------

Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in 
him to make him stumble.
1 John 2:10 

------------------

Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you 
have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the 
heart.
1 peter 1:22

----------------

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. 
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not 
love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:7-8

-------------

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe 
yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and 
patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may 
have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
colossians 3:12-13

------------
Loving God

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, 
keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who 
love him and keep his commands.
Deuteronomy 7:9

-------------

I love those who love me, 
and those who seek me find me.
Proverbs 8:17

----------------

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He 
who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and 
show myself to him."
john 14:21

------------------

Delight yourself in the LORD 
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
psalm 37:4

-------------------

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; 
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
psalm 91:14

-------------
However, as it is written: 
"No eye has seen, 
no ear has heard, 
no mind has conceived 
what God has prepared for those who love him
1 corinthians 2:9