Friday, March 18, 2016

WORSHIP JESUS

WORSHIP JESUS

-----------------------------

All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
all who go down to the dust will kneel before him
those who cannot keep themselves alive. Psalm 22:29


Psalm 86:9
All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name.


Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.


Psalm 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.


Psalm 9:11
Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done!


(Psalm 66:4 NIV) "All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Selah"



(Psalm 45:11 NIV) "The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord."


(Psalm 99:5 NIV) "Exalt the LORD our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy."


(Psalm 99:9 NIV) "Exalt the LORD our God and worship at his holy mountain, for the LORD our God is holy."


(Psalm 132:7 NIV) ""Let us go to his dwelling place; let us worship at his footstool--"

(John 4:23 NIV) "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."

(John 4:24 NIV) "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.""

(Luke 4:8 NIV) "Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'""

(Phil 3:3 NIV) "For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--"
Jesus Praises the Father and Invites the Disciples to Come to Him
(Luke 10:21)

At that time Jesus said I praise you Father Lord of heaven and
earth because you have hidden these things from wise and intelligent
people and have revealed them to infants. Yes Father for this is
what was pleasing to you.

(Psalm 18:3) I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised,

so I shall be saved from my enemies.


<><
(Psalm 21:13) Be exalted, O LORD, in your strength!

We will sing and praise your power.

<><
(Psalm 108:3) My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast;

I will sing and make melody. Awake, my soul! Awake, O harp and
lyre! I will awake the dawn.

<><

(Psalm 134) Come, bless the LORD, all you servants of the LORD, who
stand by night in the house of the LORD! Lift up your hands to the
holy place, and bless the LORD. May the LORD, maker of heaven and
earth, bless you from Zion.

<><


(Psalm 146:1) Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! I will
praise the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God all
my life long.

<><

(Psalm 148:1) Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above
the heavens! Let them praise the name of the LORD, for he commanded
and they were created.

<><

(Psalm 150:1) Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and
harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings
and pipe!