Friday, March 18, 2016

Loneliness

Loneliness

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you
will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. Isaiah 58:9

Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you .... Isaiah 43:4

“I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons
and daughters, says the LORD Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:18

“I am with you and will watch over you wherever
you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I
will not leave you until I have done what I have
promised you.” Genesis 28:15

And you have been given fullness in Christ, who
is the head over every power and authority.
Colossians 2:10

Yet I am poor and needy; may the LORD think
of me. You are my help and my deliverer; O my God,
do not delay. Psalm 40:17